Now if I were to control the world, I'd break down the problem of how to do this into a number of layers, with different responsiblities, much as is done with spans of management control at different levels in any company. I'd assign roles and tasks for each layer (or level), and ensure a continual up/down information flow to ensure the process runs like a well-oiled machine.
I'd ensure the masses at the bottom were kept informed of only what they needed to know to run their little lives - using the media, PR and a bombardment of advertising, controlled economic disinformation and amusements. I'd try to ensure as far as possible that these people were not able to mass-communicate between them, in order to prevent alliances, and compare notes on who was doing what to whom. There's nothing wrong with free speech - but the common classes cannot be given a soapbox to broadcast from. Put another way - you can say what you like, as long as there's nobody to hear you.
Consider the model below :
1. It's called "the Game", because it's not about money. The people running the world show are swimming in money. It's the love of the "hunt". It's a game - it's world domination. Monopoly on a grand scale.
2. World domination has always been a fantasy of the comic book James Bond-type megalomaniac villain. But in order to dominate the world, you need to be super wealthy and have the right players on your team. That's the level where the overarching global strategy and objective is set.
3. The elite secret societies are the forums where the more detailed planning and long term goals are hammered out. The attendees are the elite "right players" referred to above.
4. Since members of the secret societies include heads of state, royalty and all the major industrial and economic leaders, their respective corporations and governments become the Implementation layer below this. It is important here to have representation from governments, the media, financial and banking, and the major food and agriculture industries, so that the thrusts (or interventions) down on the broad population, can cover every avenue of life.
5. The implementation thrusts shown are hardly comprehensive. In fact every aspect of finance, culture, economics, health, agriculture and the military has to be covered in order for a concerted and successful world domination.
- military initiatives are typically used to open the door to "economic advisors and aid workers" who move in following a military withdrawal. The countries supplying troops thus have a springboard into the area of conflict. Examples of Military initiatives that have been used to start or join conflict with a view to achieving other agendas are :
- 911 WTC "Attack" - lead to War on Terror and Springboard into Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Libya & overthrow of Ghaddafi
- Syria (currently in progress) - intention to disrupt the Syrian/Iranian axis
- Gulf of Tonkin incident - on declassified material is noted to never have happened, but it started a war
- Pearl Harbour - indications that the attack proceeded with the full knowledge of the US govt.
- Food farms (mass factory farming of animals under conditions of extreme stress and cruelty). The big players have to a large extent ousted the small farmer and control the means of food production to market. See Farmageddon to get more insight into how - with the cooperation and collusion of government, big Agri is putting the squeeze on small farmers to remove competition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uah8LBUbfc
- GM Foods. Companies like Monsanto spring to mind. The typical modus operandi is to move into a new market with approval and support of the government and initially allow the farmers to reharvest and sell GM seed to each other. Then, when GM seed is widespead in the economy, Monsanto uses its patent law protection to prohibit farmers retaining and regrowing seed. Each season's new seed therefore has to be purchased anew from Monsanto. Wind and vector-borne cross pollination will ensure that even non-GM crops are eventually infiltrated by GM seed, for which Monsanto reaps the royalty flow. When harvests are good, Monsanto's royalties are good. When markets fail (as they have in South Africa twice since 2009), the country has to import extra grain to feed the population, putting pressure on the currency, and balance of payments. A bankrupt country is a country ready to take loans from the World Bank. See The World According to Monsanto to get a better idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJiIuQyStr4
- Big Pharmaceutical companies. An advertising onslaught on the public of new expensive drugs for old maladies, dressed up as new "syndromes". Expiring patents replaced by slightly different formulations and relaunched for another few years as brand new patent-protected drugs. See "FDA only Benefits Big Pharma and Big Food Corporations" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UahhlOvfXU .
See also Big Bucks Big Pharma http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDsdc6kON3k
- Assisted Instability. This can refer to insurrection and assistance to "resistance movements" in hot spots. A favourite ploy of certain governments is to destabilize a region and gain a foothold in working with resistance groups to overthrow established government forces. Regimes favourable to the destablising power are then established, and social and food aid is provided, as well as civilian and military advisers. Loans are given - all of which have to be paid back, failing which the foreign power sets up permanent infrastructure in the area and establishes its presence. However, it can also refer to opportunistic or planned destabilisation of a system or process. Take for example the recent Eurozone (Spanish) e-coli outbreak. No culprit was found and all has now gone quiet. But in the process, thousands of tons of fresh produce were destroyed, bankrupting farmers. Why? Control. Go and see "Evidence emerging that the e-coli Eurozone Superbug was Bio-Engineered to produce human fatalities" http://www.naturalnews.com/032622_ecoli_bioengineering.html
- Economics. An extremely powerful force - especially when it is used in scaremongering in order to produce a self-fulfilling prophecy. An example might be prominent international economists warning of a coming slowdown and shedding of jobs. Companies respond by shedding jobs and the resulting drop in disposable income and spending causes a contraction in the economy - exactly what was warned would happen. The counter example occurs once 2-3 years of economic hardship have been endured, and some economic bright spark comes on TV and tells the world that the worst is past and economies are growing again. Top Exec salary packages soar and (theoretically) companies start hiring again as a result of growth in economic activity, thereby getting more disposable income into the economy. Lies, damn lies and economics.
6. Then, the economic control layer ensures the controlled supply of money to the masses via their governments, through expeditious loans. Of course loans are a great asset in the hands of Banks, since this attracts high rates of interest. But loans have to be repaid and a bankrupt debtor is a prime target for economic control.
7. And from the bottom of the pile, the masses of the world's common people pay for the supply of commodities they receive- food, water, oil and fuels, housing, transport, medical etc. They also pay levies, taxes, tolls, royalties. And to cap it all, they attempt to "save" at a zero rate of interest (in South Africa currently, overdraft rates are around 9-10% p.a. while savings attract no growth) and incur bank charges in abundance. And to keep these people happy, we have a diet of fast foods, adverts telling them what they need to make their lives better and an endless supply of junk television. None of the really important events are ever seen on the news....
And that's how I would do it - set up the control layers, get the right movers and shakers and dominate and centralise the supply of commodities while pushing the independents out. In the process, centralise wealth in the hands of as few people as possible. At the time of writing, 0.5% of the world's population own almost 40% of the worlds wealth. Oh - nearly forgot. I'd also seek to censor the internet - since it is the only mouthpiece for the everyday person to achieve a potentially international audience. It also enables us common folk to find out exactly what all these miserable mega-bastards have been doing to us. And we can't have that, can we?
Easy, isn't it? Now go back to sleep. Enjoy your fast food and your telly and don't rock the boat.
(See also http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm for a chilling view of the history of power.)