Easy - piece of cake.
1. Adam and Eve is a bunch of B/S. Reason? Because you can never achieve the staggering range of human genetic diversity from in-breeding two adults. It's impossible. Who do you use for a genetic out-cross? Did Adam copulate with his daughter- and vice versa Eve with her son? Or brother to sister? Did it create genetic diversity or genetic homogeneity? If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a basic course in genetics and find out.
2. No Adam and Eve? Yes - you say "I agree it's just a story". Really? Then what happens to the doctrine (there's that word again - (man-made) doctrine) of original sin? No original sin means nobody inherits the mantle of "sinner by inheritance" because we didn't fall into sin in the garden of Eden in the first place.
3. No original sin means there is nothing to "forgive" anyone for. This means there is no need for a "sacrifice" to God, because we cannot be accused of being sinners from the foundation of the world.
4. This means there is no need for eternal atonement from sin. Therefore no need for Jesus and his coming to Earth , dying "rising again" and etc. It's pointless. It may be the same old hacked-up god-man story as the other 49 that preceded it in ancient mythology, but that's beside the point.
5. So if there was actually a Jesus Christ, he was a poseur - it was probably Jesus Cohen trying to make a fast buck. Not that there is any historic evidence for the existence of the "greatest hero" the world has ever known, mind you. Go and look for yourself.
We're on our own. Grow up and get used to it - and start to become more socially responsible for the world you leave behind - because nobody is going to fix it with the wave of a magic wand.